Pages

Sunday 13 September 2009

Another Fab Entry, this time from.....

Amanda Lawrence - Set, Set, GO

Here's what Amanda had to say: Got all inspired and thought I would have a go at the challenge this month.
I took my inspiration a little differently than most have. I thought that since it was a painting then I would use paint … which is the circles on the background cardstock which I stamped with the end of a cardboard tube. I took inspiration from the colour scheme; red, blue, white and yellow with a hint of green. And lastly I took inspiration from the little checkered areas on the painting … they made me think of a race so I have used pictures of my son when he says “Set, Set, Go!” He still can’t get his tongue around the word “ready” J

Great take on the challenge Amanda, it's great to see that everyone interprets Kandinsky all a little differently. The painted circles with the tube is very effective, I must use that idea! - Shazza

We are getting closer to adding our Runners up prize, only ONE entry to go..........

Entries for Septembers Challenge will close on Sunday 27th September at midnight SHARP!

7 comments:

  1. I really love the abstract feel to this. LOVE the paint circles. FABBO LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' it!
    Love your interpretation of the painting.
    The painted/stamped circles look great and all your buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love the paint. very cool and eye catching layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda, this layout is brilliant!
    Love eveything about it!
    You totally rock! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stamping and the distressing to give your page a bit roughness! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome LO Amamnda ! Your interpretation is perfect ! Cute piccies too !

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab layout and love the circle stamping.

    ReplyDelete