Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2009

Let's Look at Lisa's Submission

Lisa Hanrahan - Laugh


This is what Lisa had to say: "I have always loved Kandinsky's work and studied his art in high school. I love the clean lines, bright colours and use of white space, which I have
tried to refelect in my layout. I also included geometric patterned paper,
black scallops and a circle embellishment which also came through in
this artwork."

I hope this layout is okay... I usually embellish more, and although this is
my style, it didn't match the artwork to over embellish with flowers.
I thought clean and simple would be better!

A lovely neat layout Lisa, loved the funky pp you have used and how cute is Michala :)
You 've done a great job using the Kandinsky inspiration, Cheers Shazza

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment Shazza! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Lisa i absolutely love those patterned papers together on your layout....everything looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful LO Lisa, and captures the colours so well !

    ReplyDelete