Pages

Sunday 15 November 2009

Have you been to check out our sponsors online store......

Well, your all MAD if you don't check it out............

You'll find some fab things here!!



Thanks Leanne, its very much appreciated :)


Our DT member Shelee has donated a great RAK of all K&Co bits and pieces
Look at all those colorful yummy goodies!
Thanks Shelee


Our Guest DT member Katy Hedger from Dotty Divas has donated two Maya Rd albums (key and birdie) and some bubble stick ons. What a great prize to try and win........ (mmmmm the key would have come in handy for my daughters 21st next year!!!) I think I will try and find one now!! You are a gem Katy, thanks for your prize :)



4 comments:

  1. wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww very cool!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure! I can't wait to pick a winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your most welcome my love, and i look forward to picking a winner.

    Much Love Katy xx

    ReplyDelete