Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2010

Look at this Fab layout, from...

Mellisa O'Neill - Everyday Happiness at Bathtime

Hi Shazza,
Hope you are enjoying your morning, I have sent you my entry for February's Artistic challenge and I hope you like it.
I found inspiration in the bathtime painting, I only wish I had someone to take a photo of me bathing Nate or I could grow another set of hands, he just loves bathtime and was affectionately called "Dugong" from an early age. - Melissa

Hi Melissa,
Gorgeous pics of Nat's bathtime, he really loves his bathtime by his happy little face, i love how you used different font in your title. did you make those beautiful flowers? the are stunning, an overall well planned and balanced layout. Well done!! - Shazza

9 comments:

  1. So adorable! I love the pictures, the flowers and all those details on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pics are gorgeous, i love all of this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous! What a wonderful interpretation. Love how you've used the "breakfree" quote and the FP chipboard elements. Great combination!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything about this layout just scream happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful LO! Love all of your details, especially the flowers, and the pics of your little one are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!
    I also love the font, but also all the cutwork and the cluster of embellies!
    Gorgeous colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what beautiful flowers!!!!and the pictures are adorable! love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous diecut and embellies...they really make the page ! Great take on the challenge, and a fab page !!!

    ReplyDelete