Pages

Tuesday 2 February 2010

Michelle Winstons RAK............

A big thankyou to Michelle Winston for donating a RAK for this months prize.....Actually Michelle has offered to donate a monthly RAK for the rest of the year. she says ......... I have lots of nice, unopened stash that I know I'm just not going to use, so it's worthy of a good home !!!

Well Michelle you found a worthy home thats for sure :)

Michelle is the founder of Just calls and crops!

http://justcallsandcrops1.blogspot.com/
The blog to advertise all of your scrapbooking calls and crops, with no frills and no fuss... because that's all we do ! Advertising when you need it. I suggest you become followers and then you will get all the latestinfo on challenges, sales, cybercrops etc.........
Here is a pic of Michelles first RAK / Prize offer.
The RAK / prize picture is a bit "shiny" but I can't really do much about it
with all the plastic ! The RAK consists of: 2 Tim Holtz Grungeboard Singles
sheets; Buzz & Bloom Lusi Austin tags; Little Black Dress Unbuttons, and Lil
Davis Designs Wooden Frame.
Oh, and an update on the Scrapbooking Memories Masters competiton....
Well I'm not a Master LOL, but I did receive an Honourable Mention for my
shaped layout. I can't publish my shaped layout online for another month or
so, but if anyone is interested in seeing my other entries, they are up on
my blog.
http://memories-moments-and-more.blogspot.com/

Cheers,
Michelle W

**************************************************

Well done Michelle on your Honourable Mention, we are all so proud that you are on our DT, and a big thankyou for your RAk offer, its very much appreciated :0

TFL
Shazza

3 comments:

  1. How exciting to get an honourable mention, wow and the committment to give raks away, what a great person you are and I look forward to visiting your site. Love Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done michelle...i love your site...i have it on my favs list...xxx

    ReplyDelete