Pages

Sunday 21 March 2010

We have an entry from a newbie........

Robyn Sadler - Concert Diva

Hi Shazza,
Although I had a plan in my head, everytime I walked past the items I had ready my mind picture developed a bit more. I'm quite pleased with this as I have the cut figurine, the halo of flowers (a great little doiley from my2angels, complete with flowers, that I painted with H2O's!) and I've tried for the pastel colours though brights is normally my mode. I based it on the advertising lithos he did with Sarah Bernhardt's name on them. Cheers, Robyn

Hi Robyn, thanks for joining in our challenge for the first time :) You've done a sweet entry, love your satin flowers, love your pastel colors, great title. Irish dancing would definately take a lot of concentration thats for sure!!!...... Well done - shazza

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, love how you coloured the doily with H2O's paint, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout... I love the doily as well! Great job, thanks for playing along with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Robyn .... and good on you for trying a different colour scheme to your norm. The doliy is a great centrepiece for your LO.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this take on the challenge!!!! great use of watercolors

    ReplyDelete