Pages

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Here is a beautiful entry from.....

Jacqui Miles - His Softer Side...


Hi Shazza,
Happy first Birthday Artastic! I loved the
colours in the painting and to me the art
work had both a soft and a rough side to
it so when I took these photos of my son
Alex with the butterfly I knew that I had
to use them for this challenge.
Jacqui Miles :)
Hi Jacqui, Love these piucs of Alex, cant believe you got a photo of the butterfly without it flying away. Great pp with the bugs around the edge, thanks for joining in our 1st birthday challenge. Great work - Shazza

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your choice of PP, Lovely LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow just love those gorgeous papers and how awesome were they for those perfect photos, great work with the askew photos too. Awesome. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO Jacqui. Those photos are adorable and you've highlighted them beautifully with the colours of the painting. Top work!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute caterpillar embelly and an awesome photo... my boys would never stay still long enough. ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful pictures... your layout is amazing, thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete