Pages

Saturday 19 June 2010

Another Layout today from a newbie and its a beauty......

Melissa Zordilla - Live, Love, Laugh.

miss shazza,
hello i love you challenge blogs, it's very inspiring. here is my take on this months Artastic challenge. i tried to keep this LO cheerful and fun. this is my three kids on our first camping trip. i hope you like it. once again, thank you for the inspirations.
-melissa

Hi Melissa, this has turned out fantastic :) I love your leafy tree and your birdies are just gorgeous. Fantastic photos you have used with the kids next to a tree! I love your 'Chirp Tweet' ribbon too. You have used some great embellies. Well done and thanks for joining in the challenge this month - Cheers Shazza

Entries for 'The Perfumed Garden' will close Monday 28th June at midnight.
If you want to play along, you have 9 days to get your entry in :)


Cheers
shazza

11 comments:

  1. Oh, that striped orange is to die for and looks fantastic with the tree. This LO should be seen in a Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bright colourful layout is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is an absolutely gorgeous page, love it all

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love love this gorgeous page, the leaves look gorgeous and as a lover of cutting out, this really appeals to me, great job, photos are divine too. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It certainly is a beauty! I love the colour combination and that tree is sensational! Great work Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful LO, Melissa! I just love your tree and the bright, colorful PPs you used. All of your elements work so well on this page--just awesome!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cut
    i love the angled photos (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous, vibrant layout! I love the orange in the background and the greens in the tree... beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous LO, love the bright sunny colours and your tree is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this color combo... makes me just so happy! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Page! I'm luvin' the Bright & Cheery colors!

    ReplyDelete