Pages

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Look at this Fab layout from...

Peg Hewitt - FLY


Hey Shazza
I'm emailing, yay, my challenge :-)
Won't forget again
I think I've met all the Diva criteria, had loads
of fun with my mists
for this one, thanks for the
challenge.

Peg

Hurray!!! Peg, I'm so glad you got this one to me
this month lol What a
great page you've done, it
looks like you have had fun with your mist
sprays.
I love the mist spray behind your tree it looks
like the trees
shadow! Love your stitching and
fancy border. This has come out Fab!!
Thanks for
joining in this month. Excellent - Shazza

9 comments:

  1. this is absolutely stunning peg, love all of this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just love the masking with the mists, this is just divine, love the colours and the lace ribbon at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the mists Peg and that is one top photo! Beautiful work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a very gorgeous layout! (:
    i like your border (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stitching... the scroll tree is beautiful too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so ARTtastic, Peg! Fantastic masking and stitching! Beautiful tree and just love the lace!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, love all the elements!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all the texture... great job! Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You had me at Mists! I'm in love with that tree, great job!

    ReplyDelete