Pages

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Our Guest DT member for June is ......

Robin Jenkins


Hi Shazza, I hope you are well! First I want to thank you again for this wonderful opportunity to be your June GDT member--I feel so honored! I would like to say about my family that my husband Charles, daughter Temple and I have lived in sunny Florida for the last 5 years now, however we are originally from New York City. Charles works as a Financial Advisor for a major financial services firm and I work for a large (and very sound!) regional southeastern-based bank. Our daughter, Temple is in the first grade and is a straight-A student!
My first passion, of course, is scrapbooking but I also love to read, sew, hang out with my good friends and cook which I learned from my beloved Grandma who is no longer with us--but she was from the deep south, so southern cooking is what I do best!
Again, Shazza, thanks so much for this opportunity.
Best regards, Robin

Hey Robin, I'm really so glad to have you as Guest DT this month. You have been so supportive of ARTastic since October 2009 and you have just about particpated in every month's challenge. And even won a challenge back in November 2009 with this great layout called 'A Woman of Substance', pictured below:

November Winner

*******************************************

Here are a few more of Robin's favourite layouts:

Fun Times


Mothers Day


Truly Lovely


Easter Baby

Please make Robin welcome!

Enjoy yourself Robin and have fun!

cheers
shazza

8 comments:

  1. welcome robin.....i want to go to america for an holiday, and the south is where i most want to go....love your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same Amanda, I've always wanted to go to the south too, I would love to experience the cooking, culture and music!

    Maybe thats a plan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work! I love your rich, vibrant layouts! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow gorgeous works, all so different in design and technique, Just love that little girl of yours too. Welcome....Love Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You would not believe that I worked for ANZ in New York for more than 10 years, and I always wanted to visit Australia! So I hope to visit Down Under one day!

    ReplyDelete