Pages

Thursday 8 July 2010

The Card Sharpes according to......

Nicole Goodwin - Las-Vegas Wedding
(aka Captain Nick Sparrow)


Hey Shazza!
When I saw feathers and cards I thought of Vegas! When I thought of Vegas I thought of the pictures from my cousin's wedding from 6 years ago that I still haven't scrapped! Thank you for the inspiration and getting those pictures out of the box.
XOXO
Nicole

Hey Nicole,
You have done such a great job of this challenge......what a great idea to do a Vegas page and even better that you scrapped your cousins wedding :) The feathers you have used are fantastic, I love how you spelt your cousins 'Beckys' name out in playing cards. I love the glitzy'Las Vegas' title. Great work this month!! - Shazza

9 comments:

  1. That's a very interesting way to use feathers on a LO! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! I love how you used all the items together! Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the playing cards and the title is fantastic! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, love it, very creative, love the feathers coming out of title, and love the playing cards spelling beckys name

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those feathers are so divine and with the bling just perfect, I too, love the pictures, how exciting have a real Vegas wedding, this is one gorgeous page. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow wow wow those feathers are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want those feathers! and WOW the required elements worked perfect for this LO, great job!

    ReplyDelete