Pages

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Boy!! Have I been waiting a long time to get this lady on the team, please make welcome another new DT member!!!

Peggy Schenkels



Here's some info about Peggy :)

Hi, my name is Peggy, and I live in Antwerp, Belgium. I'm 38 years old, wife to Kurt, we've been together for nearly 20 years now, and SAHM to three beautiful children, the loves of my life. My son Yannis is 10, my daughter Chloƫ is 9, and my daughter Christina will turn 8.
In the beginning of 2008, I was searching the net, trying to come up with ways to liven up my photo albums when I came across some scrapbooking sites... The rest is history, I was hooked immediately. Ever since, I've been obsessed about everything that has to do with scrapbooking. I love making pages of today's happenings which will once be fading memories, I love working with my hands, being creative, but what I love most about it is seeing myself grow, trying out new techniques and finding out which things I love most. I've been into doodling, a litte while back I didn't think a LO looked finished without adding some stitching, and lately I've been wanting to slap paint on every single LO. The only thing I would like to change is the fact that I'm such a slow scrapper! It takes me days to finish a LO, even if I'm not really working on it, I'll leave it somewhere where I can see it in passing, trying to find ways to improve it. I admire people who can make little works of art in a matter of hours, minutes even, but that's never going to happen, I know LOL. Stil, I've accepted this, and now for me all that really matters is that I myself like the end result. Bottom line, scrapping makes me happy!
If you'd like to see more of my work, you can come and visit me at my blog:
http://peggy-s.blogspot.com/. I'm always happy to make new friends.

Xxx Peggy

Here are just a few of Peggy's extraordinary layouts. Please visit Peggy's blog you really will be amazed!! I love her work because it is arty and creative. Peggy also scraps the goodtimes and even the bad and she is not ashamed to put down on paper exactly how she feels!
I would have to say that she is my scrapbooking role model :)


In my Daughter's Eyes


One Day you Will


Possibility


Watch you Grow



I'm very happy Peggy has joined our team, I can see a lot of great changes for ARTastic as Peggy is a real hands on girl, and has some ideas to help improve our challenge site!! and help it develope and grow!!

Please make Peggy welcome at ARTastic.

cheers
Shazza

16 comments:

  1. YAY Peggy!! Go gf!!!
    Enormously talented and one for my favourite scrappers!!!
    Wonderful choice Shazza!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW peggy love your blog..your work is great cant wait to see more..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeeeeeeh, my favourite scrapper, but most of all my best friend is DT member of my favourite blogs, what more does a scrapping girl want......:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome!
    your have gorgeous layouts!
    (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your work--totally awesome! Welcome again to the DT!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, I am a huge fan of Peggy's work and just wanted to say congrats Peggy!!! I am looking forward to trying a challenge from here as I have never participated but this looks like it's right up my alley! Congrats Peggy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those pages Peggy, welcome to Artastic, looking forward to your participation :-)
    Great name btw!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your gorgeous work too Peggy, and thankfully found your wonderful blog recently, your style is gorgeous, I love your artsy approach to scrapping and am very alike in that I am never going to finish a layout in quick time either, it is a piece of art to me too, welcome to Artastic, looking forward to getting to know you better. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. peggy simply rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    soo glad she's on the DT here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she's sure to inspire a lot of us!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to the team Peggy. Your work is absolutely beautiful!

    Shelee :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to ARTastic Peggy! We are so glad to have you on the DT... I think your work is gorgeous and heartfelt. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi and Welcome to ARTastic! Your pages are fab... and I'm now following your wonderful Blog. :O) Look forward to DT-ing with you!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome!!! Your layouts are beautiful!!! I love love love "Possibility"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratz!!! Great to see you as DT here! This place is gonna brim over with inspirational pages! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats Peggy!!!
    You know I love YOU and your work!!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  16. Magnificent works of art Peggy - so amazingly fabulous. I really look forward to seeing more!!

    ReplyDelete