Pages

Thursday 5 August 2010

We have a great entry today from a Newbie.........


Kelly Massman - Holland, Michigan - Statues


I did this layout with several challenges in mind (a lot for, but I have seen crafters who enter 16 challenges at once which seems amazing to me). The first is a new challenge site to me: Artistic Inspirational Challenge Blog. I just happened to have the perfect photo and paper for this challenge. The green Glitz Designs background has blue writing (faint). The strips and inside of the sun was from a piece of paper I've had "forever" so I don't even remember the manufacturer but it couldn't have been more perfect. I met all of the bonus requirements on this layout: 1. Sun or sunset = 1pt 2. Shades of blue and green on your layout = 2pts 3. A cut out black silhouette image =3pts. - Kelly (taken from her blog)

Well done Kelly! Love those silhouette images you used on your page, Sun looks fantastic and you have the blend of green and blue, so yes all requirements met. I like the photo of you squatting next to the statue too. Well done and thanks for entering our challenge
- Cheers Shazza

6 comments:

  1. OMG! Love the idea of the Sun and how you portrait the Painting into your LO!! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is brilliant, love it all

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lady silhouettes! Thanks for entering the challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely layout! The colours are so eyecatching! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love the colours here, the lady silhouettes look great. Melxx

    ReplyDelete