Pages

Friday 26 November 2010

Yay! - Another layout from............

Irit Shalom - Carefree Summer Sun


Shazza hello again
My take for Artastic Nov challenge
Beach photos of my girls and their friends, a lot of shore items on the corner- everything you asked for is there and 4 seagulls hand drawn on the right upper side and covered with white enamel paint
Hope you like my take
Thanks for looking
Irit Shalom

I love your page Irit :) It definately has a 'Beachy' feel to it with the colored beach umbrellas. I love the buttons running across the bottom of the page. Great photos of your girls and their friends at the beach. All criteria covered. well done Shazza

11 comments:

  1. this is fabulous.. love all the chipboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, the colours here are so gorgeous. great job. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely caputured that beachy feel! I love the colours, the umbrellas, the adorable beach embellies and of course the clouds (I love clouds ... don't know why, but if I could I'd include them in every one of my LO's LOL). Beautiful work Irit!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely page cool how you worked with the title.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice love he way you did the title

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really great summery LO Irit! Lovely photos & just love all your embellishments...top umbrellas in the middle, sweet summer colours...this is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Irit, this is awesome! Love the chipboard title, your cute sun and the umbrellas! Just a wonderful overall design!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coloured beach umbrellas look fantastic! Love the summery feel with the clouds and sun too! Beautiful work! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful... really dig that title!
    ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, how summery is your layout this month~! Such happy photos too! Lovely bursts of colour throughout as well.. makes me think of candy... hehe! Great idea to paint your seagulls with enamel! Nice one :)
    M

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beautiful LO Irit! Love those little umbrellas!
    :)

    ReplyDelete