Pages

Monday 18 April 2011

Woohoo!! A Fantastic!! entry today from another newbie.....

Charmane Koch - Brothers

Hope you like!
I have all the criteria!
More details on my blog!

http://ourbrightstarsandus.typepad.com/charmscreations/2011/04/artastic-challenge.html

Thanks for looking :)
Charmane

Hi Charmane! thanks for joining in our challenge this month. I love your arty mixed media take on the challenge. Its just so eye catching, the photo of the boys looks fab, they do look happy together as brothers.
 Your title looks great how you have spread it across the page using little pockets on the page..... There so much to look at and so much texture and depth in your layout. You have covered all criteria, well done!!
I love it! - Cheers Shazza

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely agree! Everything here is FANTASTIC!!! Love the colors, the design and the great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page you made sweet picture to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh wow! its' so nice to have a special post for everyone's layouts... I didn't realise that!!! Thanks for your lovely comments! and OOPS my last name is Koch, not Wimalaratne {must have been the email I sent haha} LOVED the challenge!
    Charmane KOCH {hehe}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Charmane and welcome to ARTastic! Your LO is just gorgeous! I like the pops of red, the great picture and your cute embellies - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an excellent LO Charmane! Love your background & the use of pinks & reds, with this great photo...what a fabulous mates page!! You have great style. Hope you join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great 'boy' page Charmane. I like how it incorporates all of this month's challenge criteria too!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just adore your work Charmane and this is just an example why, stunning page and I love how you always do some different techniques, your backgrounds are always spectacular. Thanks so much for sharing your work for our challenge. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a terrific layout Charmane! It has such an arty feel to it... the photo is fabbo too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow charm,.......i love your work, and this is no exception, this is just gorgeous, glad to have you playing along

    ReplyDelete