Pages

Monday 4 July 2011

Come and meet our newest DT member......

Sarah Rogers

(Sarah will be replacing Robin Jenkins who will be stepping down at the end of the month)

Lets get to know Sarah!!

Hi,  I am Sarah Rogers a mother of three, 2 boys and a girl. At the moment we are living in Adelaide but as a Defence family we have also lived in ACT and NSW.
I have been scrapbooking for 9 years now, and just love creating something special out of our family photos to pass on to future generations. I also very much enjoy the support of the scrapbooking community via the internet that is why I am so pleased and excited to be joining the ARTastic team, ( my first design team) to start giving something back. My blog is a bit of a work in progress but  please come and visit.  http://lawlessrose.blogspot.com/

Thanks
Sarah

Here are some of Sarah's favourite layouts :)

1975

Beauty

Beach Run

and 

Splash

Ooh! Sarah!! I love 'Beauty', I love the textures and flowers, and the twine!

Could all DT's please make Sarah Welcome!! and dont forget to visit her blog and become a follower.
Thanks Sarah.....we're all happy to have you onboard :)

cheers
shazza


4 comments:

  1. Welcome Sarah & what wonderful pages! Such lovely styling in each one.
    Hope you enjoy ARTastic...great place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Sarah... welcome to ARTastic.... Your work are beautiful .... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the team Sarah. I love your bright and fun style of scrapping. It really is beautiful.

    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Sarah, I just love the showcased layouts here, I cannot wait to see more of your gorgeous work. Melx

    ReplyDelete