Pages

Sunday 4 September 2011

Debi's submission for September

Debi Clark -So Loved

Hello Shazza,
 
Spring is sprung with this lovely painting titled 'Almond Blossom'
hasn't it! Loads of potential for great LO's here don't you think 
gals?
 
I chose to scrap a photo of my dear mum & dear daughter, 
a few years ago. What a a lovely time I had with blue papers, 
distressing it & also some doodled edges & a bit of 
colouring in too...that is the best! I have added a cluster of 
white flowers & titled my page 'So Loved' with white 
alphas. I have journaled too, which is always great for 
someone to read in a few years.
 
Thank you for this great inspiration Shazza,
 
Cheers, Debi Clark
 
http://debisjoy.blogspot.com
 

1 comment:

  1. What a layout to capture those memories! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete