Pages

Sunday 9 December 2012

Introducing the lovely Sarah ...

Hi there,
 
I am a mum of 3 beautiful and busy children and wife to a Defence Force member which makes our lives very interesting, moving every 3 -4 years. We are living in the beautiful city of Adelaide at the moment which we call our home but come January we are off to Sydney for a couple of years.
 
Scrapbooking has become a great way to meet new people when I move around, and develop wonderful friendships.
 
I have now been scrapbooking for 11 years, since my first son was 6 months old. So much has changed in the scrapping world since then and I too have changed how I decorate a page. I, however, am still a very simple, little fuss scrapper. I love patterned paper and using it on my page, mixing the patterns and colours together to make the photos I take really stand out. Scrapbooking to me is about telling the story of the photo you have taken so when I am long and gone my family will have a pictorial record of the lives we lived. Most importantly I like having humour in my pages, putting a smile on some ones face who is looking at it, is a great reward.
 
To all the ARTastic Design Team and followers I thank you all for all your lovely comments you have left me over the year and I wish you all a wonderful Christmas and a fulfilling new year.
 
Sarah xxoo
 
 
 
 
Bloom where you are planted
 
Freeze Frame Liam
 
Short Story
 
 
I hope you can find time in this busy month to join us in our love of bright and bold patterned paper.  We'd love to see your creations.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. HI Sarah, I like your colourful style and the use of patterned paper to add to your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To the Design Team. Thank you for selecting my November pieces as team winner. I am heartened by you all. Have a terrific holiday and I hope you find joy and happiness wherever you are and whatever you are doing.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah - wow! scrapping for eleven years, that is a great effort :) I love the pages you showcased and I especially love the layout 'Freeze Frame' with the handmade camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style, Sarah, and the fun photos of the family!

    ReplyDelete