Pages

Sunday 9 December 2012

November winners and some Christmas wishes ...

 
Congratulations to our November winners - this past month what we lacked in quantity we made up for in quality with some amazing layouts. 
 
Main winner (as voted by the team) - Maja Stokk
Curators Prize - Polly Libby
Random Draw - Di Hasthorpe
Creative Team (as voted by the team) - Julie
 
   
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my brilliant Creative Team for all their beautiful creations this year and for their dedication and commitment. ARTastic would not function without them.
 
I'd also like to wish Chantelle all the very best as she is stepping down from the team this month. I am sure we will continue to see her amazing work popping up here and there. Thank you Chantelle for sharing a small piece of yourself with us.
 
Thank you also to our wonderful supporters - you make what we all do worthwhile. The Creative Team and myself wish you all a safe, happy Christmas and wonderful things for 2013.  Please come back and support us next year.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners!! All the entries were amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my piece everyone. You gladden my creative spirit. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a search through the link, but believe it or not I am really unsure of what would work for us.
    สูตรบาคาร่า
    goldenslot


    ReplyDelete