Pages

Saturday 6 April 2013

Introducing Anita Bownds ...

Introducing our first guest designer for April, Anita Bownds, with her lovely example layout using this month's inspiration.

 
 

 My name is Anita Bownds and I live in sunny Queensland Australia with my three beautiful girls Melissa (16) Kara (11) Eve (8) and an awesome hubby who I love to bits and who supports my crazy craft habit.

I started scraping in 2003 two years after my second daughter was born.  I enjoy taking black and white photos as I absolutely love the texture. I'd call my style as Artsy, Shabby Chic with a twist.  I also enjoy drawing, stamping, card making, scrapbooking and playing with mists and paint.
Come visit me on my blog.
 
 
Here are some sample layouts of Anita's work.
 
 
 
 
Welcome Anita - we are delighted to have you part of the ARTastic team this month.
 
Remember - you have until the end of the month to get your own interpretations of the inspiration to us!  We are all eager to see your pages for April.  Don't forget someone from amongst the entries will be given the opportunity to guest with us in June and it could well be you!


 

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on being Guest Designer!!
    Your layouts are fabulous! Love all the background techniques! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome =) Stunnig layouts.. all three of them =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page for the April inspiration is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see you here Anita esp with your gorgeous works here...always smashing from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the lovely comments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic LOs, love them all, especially the April example LO, it looks fab. The photos are sooooo adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work...totally inspirational!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great page using this months inspiration anita...nice to see you here :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely to see you here Anita esp with your gorgeous works here...always smashing from you!

    สูตรบาคาร่า
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete