Pages

Monday 22 April 2013

Introducing Di Hasthorpe ...

the winner of our guest designer spot from last month, with her stunning interpretation of the March inspiration.

.


Hi, I'm Di Hasthorpe. I'm married (almost 40 years) with one son. We live in far north east NSW. I've been scrapping for about 5 years and started my blog last year.

I don't really have a set style, layouts are very much dependent on what mood I'm in and what I've been playing with at the time. I really love experimenting with different mediums and quite often use fibres on my work.

I enjoy visiting other blogs and attending classes to see what others are up to. I also enjoy reading (again quite varied, depending on mood, but always thick books... the thicker, the better!), photography (mostly natural environments and wildlife), painting (acrylics and watercolours), travelling in Australia (still heaps to visit), gardening and cooking (focus on gluten-free as I'm a coeliac, and using Australian native plant foods).

I also love catching up with friends and fellow crafters.

My blog is: http://mytawnyinspirations.blogspot.com.au/  named for some little feathered friends, tawny frogmouths, which reside in my garden during summer.
 
 
Here is some more of her gorgeous work.
 

 

It has been wonderful having you as our guest this month Di - thank you for sharing your talent with us.

Remember you have until midnight April 30th to submit your entries.  We'd love to see your work. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Di! Lovely to see you here as our Guest Designer this month..your work is outstanding, so much depth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being Guest Designer!!
    Your layouts are beautiful! Especially love the little owl layout!! :)

    ReplyDelete