Pages

Friday 22 April 2016

Our April guest designer ...

Please welcome our guest designer this month, Brenda Caldow with her wonderful interpretation of our artwork.

  My inspiration from the Josh Miels painting - We Will Remember is that it was an army picture and when I looked at it I was drawn to the red in the face which pulled at my heart. Because of this I used red on my page in the background (Stamp) and the title. I also chose to use neutral colours of that period.


I'm a mum with two lovely boys that are my world and who manage to keep my life very busy and happy. We live in country Victoria, Australia and run a beef cattle farm. I also drive buses but mainly now just for our local primary school. Scrapping, card making and Beyond The Page are my passion and my boys, family and friends are my inspiration. Every spare minute I have is spent at my craft desk and there are days I wish I could be at it longer. 

My Blog -  http://brendalcaldow.blogspot.com.au/


Here a two more of my pages ...




It was lovely having you join us this month Brenda.  Many thanks for spending time with our team.

Remember ....

You still have time until the end of the month to upload your own take on this challenge.  All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our inspiration this month.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Brenda as GD and your layout is stunning !
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...your work i stunning. Really fantastic ! Thanks a lot for being a GD :D Tone K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your lovely comments and thank you so much for having me. It was fun and love the challenges. xxx

    ReplyDelete